Our tree-pruning team has decades of experience in the art and science of proper pruning technique. Pruning is used to:
- Improve overall health by concentrating energy in the most desirable parts of the tree
- Keep trees safe by removing dead or weakened branches before they fall
- Reshape trees to a more attractive appearance by removing outlying branches, crossing branches and water sprouts
- Reduce weight to lessen the chance of limb or stem failure
- Increase air flow through the tree to reduce wind damage
- Keep limbs from encroaching or resting on structures, drive ways, phone lines, etc.
- Allow more light penetration into the landscape below
Contact us for a free assessment and project estimate.
“I used their service to remove large hemlock trees that were growing next to my house. Rett Roscoe was exceptionally professional and responsive. He and his staff were punctual, efficient, and courteous. They cleaned up all the debris and even stacked the wood that I asked them to leave behind. I would use their services again.”