Our tree-pruning team has decades of experience in the art and science of proper pruning technique. Pruning is used to:
- Improve overall health by concentrating energy in the most desirable parts of the tree
- Keep trees safe by removing dead or weakened branches before they fall
- Reshape trees to a more attractive appearance by removing outlying branches, crossing branches and water sprouts
- Reduce weight to lessen the chance of limb or stem failure
- Increase air flow through the tree to reduce wind damage
- Keep limbs from encroaching or resting on structures, drive ways, phone lines, etc.
- Allow more light penetration into the landscape below
Contact us for a free assessment and project estimate.
“Great Service! Would highly recommend this business if you need trees cut down. They are conscientious and do a great job cleaning up after their work.”
— Betty J.