Our tree-pruning team has decades of experience in the art and science of proper pruning technique. Pruning is used to:
- Improve overall health by concentrating energy in the most desirable parts of the tree
- Keep trees safe by removing dead or weakened branches before they fall
- Reshape trees to a more attractive appearance by removing outlying branches, crossing branches and water sprouts
- Reduce weight to lessen the chance of limb or stem failure
- Increase air flow through the tree to reduce wind damage
- Keep limbs from encroaching or resting on structures, drive ways, phone lines, etc.
- Allow more light penetration into the landscape below
Contact us for a free assessment and project estimate.
“Couldn’t be happier with the service we got from Lloyd and his crew from Roscoe Brothers. We got a trim back 10-15 feet around our home as well as having six alder trees removed. Fair bid for the service, arrived on time and left the place in great shape!”
— John G.